Monday, August 6, 2012

Discovering new levels of busy

I thought I was busy in high school. In college. Working. As a mother to a newborn. To an ever-more mobile infant. To a Tasmanian Devil/Toddler. I was wrong.

Adding work back into the mix has left me wondering where the days go. On the days that I work I fight the clock, battling to squeeze in cleaning, cooking, the never-ending nightmare that is laundry, and quality time with Wyatt. On my days off, I end up wasting them catching up on sleep and anticipating the next day of work. Blogging is difficult. Nonexistent, really.

I do enjoy it though, and I am doing the right thing for our family at the moment. Plus, I am sure one day I will look back and wonder where I got all of the energy.

Luckily, I have a lot of things to look forward to in the near future: a new camera, a visit from my dad and sister, planning a baby shower, the anticipation for fall...

...which will arrive sometime in December. -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment