Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Back in the Saddle

That's right, ladies and gentlemen: I'm back. I would be dancing around the living room belting out the song at top volume (you KNOW the song), except that Wyatt is taking a much needed nap.

So why am I back? Easy: I miss writing. I love putting my thoughts, feelings, experiences, joys, and sorrows out there for others to relate to. This time, I am taking a new approach. This is my happy place. This is my place to center myself. This is my place to let friends and family, near or far, into our little world.

What can you expect? Pictures, expect lots and lots of pictures. Expect opinions. Expect recipes. Expect craft projects. Expect love. Expect ads (hey, a girl has to do whatever she can to make a little moohlah, right?).

Welcome everyone! Drop me a line anytime to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment